So, for everyone who doesn't know...Chris and I are expecting a baby around April 15, 2008! We are both very excited to welcome a baby to our new family. Both Brenna and Kiersten seem to be really excited as well about being "BIG SISTERS" and they have both said they think they are going to have a little brother...we'll see how that turns out! I am hoping for a boy as well.... (thinking blue everyday) but either way would be fine with us, as long as the baby is happy and healthy.
I have another prenatal appointment tomorrow at 2pm (my monthly appt) and I should be able to schedule my BIG ULTRASOUND appt (where we find out the gender.) I'll keep everyone updated.
I hope you all enjoy this blog. I thought it would be a neat way to 1. Keep in touch with our family and close friends and 2. Keep you all updated on our soon-to-be arrival!!
Have a wonderful evening.
1 comment:
I am so excited to know what the baby will be!
Post a Comment