Well, as you can see, we had a VERY BUSY Christmas!! Chris and I had Christmas with the girls the Saturday before, then they had Christmas w/ their mom's family... then we picked them up and had Christmas at my parent's house, then at Chris' parents house! Trust me, they didn't go without!!! Their bedroom is packed with new toys!!! I have no idea where we will put everything - but we'll make it work! They did get bikes this year and even though they didn't really know what to do with them, they loved them.We have them this weekend so we'll be going somewhere to practice riding!!! I will be sure to take pictures and share!
In baby news... we are entering week 26! Can you believe it? Only 98 more days until Elizabeth's due date! The time is really flying by!! We are going for a 3D/4D ultrasound on January 25th - so I will most dfinitely be sure to post those pictures! I cannot wait to see what/who she looks like!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful new year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment