Ugh so yes both Elizabeth and I have COLDS! It really stinks. Poor Elizabeth.... her nose is running one second and stuffy the next. When she coughs real hard or sneezes she gets all... well you know and we run for the tissues (which she HATES and just wants to grab them and rip them!) Tonight she was really fussy & crying for almost an hour straight. She didn't want to eat, play, rock, swing etc... I know both Chris and I were trying our hardest. She finally took a little nap. When she woke up I gave her a warm bath, we got in our pajamas, fed her some squash and a bottle and back to sleep she went - oh and some Tylenol. I thought this might help her sleep a little bit and not cough as much - so far, so good!
Well, off to take a shower myself and go to bed too. Have a good one everyone!
3 comments:
Aren't these baby colds the worst? Well, I won't say worst... I guess you've seen the worst with her! Poor baby has been through it! Hope she gets better soon (and you too!)
Poor girls!! I hope you guys both start feeling better ASAP!!
I hope you both are feeling better!
Post a Comment