Tuesday, December 23, 2008

And...we have tooth #6!!

So today, Elizabeth's 6th took broke the gum line! That makes her top 2 front teeth and 4 bottom teeth! This is happening rather quickly too! *whew* within the last week or two she's gotten 4 teeth! WOW! This does explain a lot of "fussiness" lately....

She is also inching around the living room now - learning to crawl. It won't be too long before she is up on her knees and REALLY going.... I cannot wait despite everyone telling me once they go mobile your 24/7 on the go LOL!

I'll try to get pics to share soon.... if she'll let me!

2 comments:

Marie said...

So exciting!! Way to go Miss E!!! Patrick is so jealous of you!!! We all hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!!!

BT.. twins said...

ohh wow ..we hope that soon

.............
you have graet blog .. and we very happy to that .. I tayser names BT twins ,, hope to visit us ..and shar our photos.. and

....:::: Marry Christmas ::::....