Friday, October 30, 2009

WOW WOW WOW!

Man its been ages since I've been here. I guess life caught up with me! Things have been so busy/crazy!! I'm back and hoping to do a better job with keeping up on this blog. Its such a great and creative way to stay in touch with friends and family!! Elizabeth is now 1.... she is 19 months and 2 days to be exact and into everything. She actually started using the potty last Saturday, on her own. She asked!! We're not "hardcore" potty training yet, but she will go now and then. It's very exciting but we were not ready for this quite yet, but we're kind of going with it to see where it takes us...

Brenna and Kiersten are 6, going on 13!! LOL!! They are enjoying 1st grade and they are both doing well with their academics and their behavior. Brenna has been playing soccer with the YMCA and she is one heck of a little goalie!! They both will be starting cheerleading next month with teh YMCA as well and are looking forward to that too.

Chris started working at Ultimate Image Auto selling cars and he is really enjoying it. With his amazing background in sales he has done quite well for himself and last month tied for #1 salesman at the lot and he is in the running for #1 salesman this month as well... not bad for only selling 3 months!!

I am still running the Prescription Drug Helpline at Florida Legal Services. Right now, I am the only one on the helpline other than the two attorneys... I am in the process of gathering resumes from FAMU and FSU students (social work, school of medicine & pharmacy school) for a part-time student position to assist me. November and December are two of my biggest and busiest months and I have a lot of local outreach coming up that I do with the local senior centers.

Other than that, we're just making it day by day going with the flow of things and staying busy. We're gearing up for the holidays! Hope everyone is doing well. I will post some newer pics!

No comments: