We had so much fun trick-or-treating with Elizabeth this year. She was able to walk up to the houses on her own and knock on the door. She would even sometimes say "treat" since we couldn't get the whole "trick or treat" out :D It was very cute!!! Mimie went around with us since we trick or treated in her neighborhood and her neighbors were VERY generous with their candy! I also found Elizabeth yesterday afternoon sitting on my dining room table.... EATING CHOCOLATE!! Haha!! Here's a few pics for your enjoyment....presenting the GOOD WITCH!!





1 comment:
Isn't she just the cutest little girl! I'm so glad you are starting up on your blog again. I love seeing pictures of Elizabeth. She is just a doll.
It's crazy to see kids trick-or-treating with no coats on. My whole life I've had to bundle in layers, jackets, hats and gloves for Halloween. It takes the fun out the costumes sometimes.
Glad you all had fun!
Post a Comment