The girls called us today -even though its not our weekend with them and they wanted to hang out. So, we took the to the North Fl Fair. The girls were SO BRAVE and rode on several "BIG KID RIDES!!" They were rides that last year they didn't even want to get near! Chris and I both honestly thought they wouldn't do the big slide and the big swings... BUT THEY DID! They're growing up so fast and getting so big!! I cannot believe it!!
Sunday, November 11, 2007
We went to the fair!
The girls called us today -even though its not our weekend with them and they wanted to hang out. So, we took the to the North Fl Fair. The girls were SO BRAVE and rode on several "BIG KID RIDES!!" They were rides that last year they didn't even want to get near! Chris and I both honestly thought they wouldn't do the big slide and the big swings... BUT THEY DID! They're growing up so fast and getting so big!! I cannot believe it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to LOVE the big swings...it was definately one of my favorites when I was little.
I can't wait until my girls are big enough to go. Looks like so much fun.
Post a Comment