Friday, November 30, 2007

End of November!!

Can you believe it? It is the end of November already! Tomorrow we move into December... where has the time gone? Next week I will start the last week of my 5th month of pregnancy... WOW! I cannot believe in about 4months and 15 days or so (give or take a little) we'll get to meet Miss Elizabeth and I become a MOMMY and Chris becomes a DADDY again! WOW!!! It is just so amazing and I really have no idea where the time goes.

I don't have a whole lot to report now... I am including a belly pic I took of myself right when I turned 20 weeks (HALF WAY THERE!) You can definitely tell I am pregnant LOL! Elizabeth likes to move around all the time at NIGHT!!! So, needless to say I've been deprived of a lot of sleep this week... hoping this will get better, but who knows.... after April I won't be getting a bunch of good sleep anyways, so maybe it's just time to get used to it! :)


We have the girls this weekend... I bought them a lot of holiday craft kits to work on... magnets and ornaments, so that is what we'll be working on. The Holiday parade is also tomorrow evening here in Tallahassee, so hopefully we will make it to that this year! If so, I'll be sure to bring my camera because I bought them raindeer antler headbands to wear! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend! (Still wishing for cool weather here...)





1 comment:

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Precious belly! As for the sleep deprivation getting better...not to be the bearer of bad news but it gets worse before it gets better. But, you'll do great. I already know it.