Monday, December 3, 2007
Elizabeth is a kicker!
Okay so this little one, Elizabeth is one heck of a kicker! Hmm... will she be a soccer player? A dancer? LOL! Since I got to work this morning she has been kicking the you know what out of me and I can feel it from the outside! It's one of the strangest... but *BEST* feelings in the world!!! I swear, I've only had ONE CUP of coffee this morning LOL! (I have caffiene every day to prevent headaches... and sometimes coffee) but this is craziness! She is kicking me right now as I type this.... I told Chris this morning she must be wanting to say hi to Mommy and Daddy or something! LOL! Anyways, I thought this was neat and wanted to share with you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Bonnie! This is Maria from JM.
I really know what you mean when you say the word "Kicker!"
My son has gotten to the point where he'll keep me up at night. Some nights I won't get to sleep till after 5am! But I love it just the same...to feel him move is the best!
Post a Comment