Friday, December 21, 2007

Haven't been around lately...

I'm sorry I haven't updated lately! I've been sick with a stomach virus, which was NOT fun! I am back at work now and feeling much better, just really tired and drained. In other news - tomorrow (Saturday) we are going to Mayo to visit Chris' extended family and have Christmas lunch with them! It is about an hour and a half drive, so it's not too bad. We have the girls this weekend and we are planning on doing our Christmas with them tomorrow afternoon/evening as well since we only get them for 6 hours on Christmas Day... and that day will be filled with driving to our parents' houses, eating and opening gifts there! BUSY BUSY! So, after this weekend I promise to upload some new pictures.

Baby Elizabeth is doing well... when the nurses checked on me on Wednesday, her heartbeat was between 130-152 beats per minute which is great and she was actively kicking the little monitor! It was great! She is definitely an active baby but doesn't keep me up at night so much anymore (knock on wood!) Less than 4 months until we get to meet her! I cannot wait! :)

No comments: