Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

Elizabeth did NOT like her ladybug costume LOL! She cried and cried in it at the house, but ocne we got outside in the stroller to go trick-or-treating with Brenna and Kiersten she was fine... but still NO smile for Mommy! The daycare took a cute pic of her smiling in it a couple weeks ago, hopefully they'll send it home this week! Here are pics! Kiersten was snow whiet and Brenna was a black cat. They got loads of candy (more than they need really) but Chris and I are enjoying it as well hehe! Enjoy! :)







5 comments:

Colleen said...

Elizabeth looks SO cute in that costume!! Her sisters look cute too! I can't wait to eat Caden's Halloween candy. lol!

Hope said...

All 3 girls looks adorable. Miss E is a very cute little ladybug!

Courtney said...

The girls are gorgeous. I love your little ladybug!

Christa said...

Aww, she was the cutest little lady bug! I'm sorry she didn't like being in it, LOL, that is kinda funny though. Cade LOVED his costume. He was born a babysaurus for sure!

Unknown said...

Adorable!!
All 3 girls looked great!