Sorry I haven't updated lately.... Elizabeth got sick 10 days ago, yes that is right - 10 days ago! We left for Panama City Beach 10 days ago for the weekend and she did nothing but throw up, cry and be miserable - 2nd worse beach trip ever (1st would be the "beach week" this past summer) and ever since she has been sick! This morning was our 3rd appointment at the doctor's office. She has lost 14oz as of today... the doctors are worried but not too much because she is NOT dehydrated. They said that is a good sign. As of Sunday she has slowed down throwing up, only a couple times a day.... so another good sign but she is STILL sick so that's not good. I am so tired of not sleeping.... her double ear infection is gone THANK GOODNESS! I am tired of washing 2+ loads of laundry every day.... we also had my stepdaughters last Monday (a week ago) for the night and Tuesday night Brenna got sick for 2 days and missed school the rest of the week. Then we had the girls this past weekend and Kiersten started with a fever on Saturday and an ear ache - Sunday she woke up at 5am throwing up (the SAME time as Elizabeth was throwing up too - AHHHH) so needless to say, BONNIE NEEDS A BREAK! BONNIE NEEDS SOME BONNIE TIME! Someone please some rescue me from the sickie house! Seriously!
I had about 12 hours of the stomach bug on Monday night and Chris had it about 48hours starting Tuesday - Wednesday.
Whew.... that tires me just thinking about it! I'm off to bed. I'll post some new pics and updates when we're 100% better here. Thanks!
1 comment:
What a rough week you had! I hope everyone is feeling better and that you are getting some rest.
Post a Comment