Monday, February 4, 2008

4D pics and update

Well we went for our 4D ultrasound on Jan. 25th and we got some pretty good pictures, but Elizabeth wasn't as cooperative as she could have been... so the ultrasound office let me go back on January 31st to get better pictures and WE DID! Granted, we didn't get a shot of her full face, but we got some great profile shots, here they are:

This one above is my favorite. Almost looks like she is smiling!! :)
This one above looks like she is "praying!"
This one she is SUCKING HER THUMB!!!
Overall, I really think we got some good pictures of her.... and she was a little modest and wouldn't let us see her face, but we'll see her soon enough. That's right we've reach 30 weeks! Can you believe it? In just 69 days it will be her due date, April 15th!! OMG! Where has the time gone? But at the same time I kind of hope that these last 69 days go by kind of quickly... starting to get to that "uncomfortable" stage....so I'm ready!
In other news... Brenna and Kiersten turn 5 on Monday! That's right... in just ONE WEEK they will be BIG GIRLS! LOL! I still cannot believe that they will start Kindergarten in August. I remember how innocent and what little girls they were just 2 years ago... they're starting to do more things on their own and it is just amazing! We're having a cook-out with some family to celebrate their birthday, I'll be sure to post some pictures of that as well!

No comments: