This Saturday, my office is throwing me & Staci (a co-worker) a joint baby shower at my boss' house! I am super excited to share this special time with her & for everyone to come together on a Saturday to celebrate Elizabeth & Clayton's soon-to-be arrivals!! I couldn't ask for a better group of co-workers!!! I'll be sure to post pictures afterwards!
In other news, we have reached 33 weeks! That means we have about 7 weeks or less (hopefully) to go!! 49 days!! I cannot believe her due date is only 49 days away.... WOW!!! I know these last few weeks will fly by! I just cannot wait to meet her, and neither can Chris. The girls are super excited too & are always asking when their little sister is going to come! It's so cute and I just know they're going to be wonderful big sisters!!
No comments:
Post a Comment