Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Shower!

I had a friend baby shower on Sat. Feb 16th! It was wonderful - a BIG thanks to Kathy & Sheila for hosting it!! You girls did a wonderful job and it turned out great! Thank you to EVERYONE who came and made the day so special! I love you all!! Here are a few pictures from the shower & then some from when I got home and Chris put the crib together and we started unpacking things for Elizabeth's room. Her room is actually starting to look like a baby room hehe! I am getting so excited. We still have lots to do, but hey, it's a start!
Baby Shower cake... says "Welcome Elizabeth Faye Koon"
Balloons!
Chris putting the crib together!
The finished product
Yummy food time!
Visiting
Friends
Visiting
Shower

Opening gifts
Opening gifts
Friends
My mother-in-law, Abbie and Niece Kallee

Me on the shower day! 2-16-08
Friends
Friends
Friends
Friends

No comments: