
So yesterday around noon I got a phone call from Elizabeth's teacher at daycare and she had a 101 fever, so of course I had to pick her up. She seemed just fine, happy, smiling & laughing so I just thought it might be teething. She got a little more fussy later in the night. As far as her fever, it wouldn't go down even with Tylenol.... so finally I called the doctor she said to keep an eye on her & if it hit 103 to call back or take her to urgent care. She said it could just be something viral or maybe an ear infection.
Well per several friends (thanks ladies!), we gave her Motrin at 9pm and she slept till 3am. I took her temp and it was 99 - finally broke! She had a bottle & went back to bed until 7am. I have her at work with me since she can't return to daycare until she's fever free for 24hours, which will be tonight.
Overall she is doing MUCH better! Here is a picture at my office today!!
2 comments:
poor girl! I'm so glad to hear she's feeling better!
Aww...sweet girl. Glad to hear she's better now. I know it's hard because there is nothing you can do but wait it out.
Post a Comment