Okay, this might seem like a silly post to some... but it is exciting for me to say...Elizabeth is now officially in SIZE 2 DIAPERS!!! LOL! I found a great deal on diapers at www.diapers.com and I ordered a large box of over 200 diapers for $42! Not bad at all! :)
Also - we are officially out of just about everything 0-3month size too!! She has a few things that are 0-3 month like denim overalls and a couple shirts from some "off brands" that still fit- but we're in the 3 month Carter's clothes and some 3-6 month things now... !! YAY!!
My little girl is growing!! I weighed her on the 4th of July and the scale said approximately 12pounds... which is just an estimate. Her next appointment is on Tuesday, July 29th and we'll know her new weight & length then!! I cannot believe she'll be 4 months old in 3 weeks!! WOW!!
That's about it for now - we have Brenna & Kiersten this weekend again. They have swimming lessons tomorrow as well. Maybe I'll be able to snap a few pictures of them at their lessons.
3 comments:
Bonnie she is growing up so big!!! I can't believe it!!
yay@ size 2 diapers! I think Veronika will be in size 3 any week now, she has big thighs, LOL. We're also into size 3 and 3-6 clothing... our little girls are growing up!
Aww! Your little girl is growing up! I can't believe how fast it is going.. She is such a cutie.
Post a Comment