Friday, July 25, 2008

We LOVE bananas!

Yes...that is right. Last night, we tried Bananas for the first time with Elizabeth! She started Oatmeal about a week ago & did pretty well on it. I tried mixing some bananas in w/ the oatmeal but OH NO she did not like that AT ALL! So, I tried the bananas alone and at first she wasn't too sure about it, until she really could TASTE it, and she would grin, giggle and whine until I got another spoonful in her mouth! LOL!

And do you know what the best part is???????????????? SHE SLEPT ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She went to bed at 9:15pm and didn't wake up ONCE until 6:15am!!! I probably would have gotten more sleep if I wasn't getting up every 2-3 hours checking on her, but I was so thrilled. Maybe eating like this she is getting a full stomach and doesn't need to wake up at night to eat? I sure hope this is a start to something GREAT! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Big girl! I am happy to hear she is also a banana lover. And sleeping through the night...Woo-Hoo!!! I know Mommy and Daddy are happy about that one.