After my night of NO SLEEP - Elizabeth was up at 2am for a bottle and up every hour after until about 5-5:30am and she wanted to stay up the whole time... NOT GOOD! I NEED A NAP!
BUT....................
she said "Mama" 3 times (4 maybe but it was hard to tell) this morning to me in bed ! I had her sitting up while I was laying next to her and she had some toys and was rocking back and forth going "mmmmmm" (which she's been doing for a while) and I always go "mmmmmma mmmmmma" trying to get her to say it LOL! Well she did it!!!
I know she doesn't quite understand thats ME.... but Gosh it made my morning and the lack of sleep not so bad!
1 comment:
These babies know exactly how to play us! Don't fall for it! lol
WTG Elizabeth for saying "Mama"!!
Post a Comment