I have been such a slacker at updating this Blog... been busy lately unpacking (still have a little more to go), working some over time, keeping up with Elizabeth and the girls' crazy schedule. They have gymnastics every Friday 6-7pm so that's been rough on the every other Friday that we have them! They both are doing well in Kindergarten despite some behavior issues. I really hope this can get addressed immediately. Any suggestions are welcome! We had them last weekend and that was nice - I took all 3 girls to Lake Ella and we walked around and saw all the ducks and turtles and they were so good that I took them to get some ice cream! I have some wonderful pictures of the girls from this past weekend that I need to upload and share.
Elizabeth goes on Monday for her 6 month appointment (even though she'll be 6 1/2 months) for a well check and shots... POOR BABE! I scheduled it first thing in the morning in hopes of getting in and out of there quick! We'll see though.
My friend Staci had surgery 5 days ago and I haven't heard from her since Saturday. I hope all is well with her and her recovery and we miss you at work!
That's about it for now. I'll post more pics later!
1 comment:
Tag you are it!!
Post a Comment