Thanks for tagging me Marie Have fun and enjoy and REMEMBER if you're reading this, you could be tagged next!
7 Random or Weird Things to know about ME:
1. I won't let anyone else clean my bathroom - It has to be MY way!
2. If I want something done, it really needs to be done THEN!
3. I worry a lot about things I cannot control!
4. I don't like people touching my feet!
5. I really want a mini-van! LOL!
6. I secretly wish that we could have son.
7. My favorite food is CHEESE and CHOCOLATE! LOL!
My 7 people to be tagged. Have Fun!!
1. Julia Feetie
2. Samantha AddisonJo Watch me Grow
3. Sheena The Hamilton Twins
4. Elizabeth The Adventures of Alex & Cadence
5. Christine Randomness
6. Christa Keeping Up With Cade
7. Courtney And Baby Makes Three!
1 comment:
I'll trade you my boy for your girl! LOL!
Great Tagging Bonnie!
Post a Comment