Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A couple new pics

Well, Elizabeth is 6 months now.... Kiersten and Brenna are just about 2 months into their Kindergarten year... WE HAVE A LOT GOING ON! This past weekend we had the girls and it was a good weekend. I took some pics so I wanted to share. I actually got a few good ones of the girls! All 3!! I also helped Kiersten and Brenna make "fall" soap! We got 2 leaf molds and they each picked a color and fragrence. Kiersten picked orange and Brenna picked a dark red. It turned out great! Here are some pics.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

They're all so cute!! Elizabeth looks a lot like the twin in the top picture (I am trying and trying to get their names correct, but I keep forgetting who is who, LOL, sorry!)

Colleen said...

So cute!! Elizabeth does so well sitting up. I still can't believe how fast they grow up.