Yep, Elizabeth has a cold! This is actually her 2nd one. I thought it might just be allergies... the little coughs & sneezes... but I think it is a cold. Poor thing because there isn't much you can do for a baby with a cold :( just use saline to clean out her little nose & keep her head elevated so she can breathe better.
She came to work with me yesterday. I didn't want to send her daycare yesterday coughing like she was. She sounds A LOT better today, so I went ahead & sent her in. I told the teachers though that if she sounded any worse or got really fussy/cranky, to just call me.
I took her in to the doctor this past Thursday for a clogged tear duct (it's all better) and she is now 22.5inches long & weighs 10lb 12oz! Mommies big girl!!
Everyone is right about how fast they grow up!! It's amazing she will be 11 weeks old on Friday! WHEW! Where did the time go??? Better not blink too much!
1 comment:
I hope little miss starts feeling better soon!
Post a Comment