Friday, June 20, 2008

Elizabeth's 1st contest!

I am a member of a "Mommies" message board online. All of our babies were due in April, of course like me, some had them a little earlier and so forth, but most of us stuck around and now refer to our group as the "April 2008 PR" which means "playroom" Well, we had our very first photo contest & the theme was "Little Heartbreaker." So, in all fun, I entered Elizabeth in it w/ a picture of her that I really like... and all week long the mommies voted. Guess what? Miss Elizabeth won LITTLE HEARTBREAKER! Of course, all of the babies entered (and not entered) are just too adorable and they all deserve to win!! Julia, one of the mommies made a cute little siggy (picture) for Elizabeth's little heartbreaker win along with the picture we submitted for the contest. Yay :) It's so cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you liked the tag, I had fun making it with Elizabeth's cute picture! You should be proud, she's so cute!

Hope said...

Elizabeth is so cute!
Julka is so good at siggies and tags. I need to learn how.

Courtney said...

Congrats, Elizabeth!

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Yeah Elizabeth!!! We all knew she was beautiful...now we have proof!:-D ::hehe::