Friday, June 13, 2008

Look what we woke up to today!!

I went over to Elizabeth's bassinet/pack-n-play this morning & look what I saw!! A happy smiling baby... just HAD to take pictures!! What a ham!!


Then we put her in Mommy & Daddy's bed while we got ready for work... and of course she went RIGHT for her thumb... she can pretty much find it right away now :) YAY!!
Then Daddy fed her breakfast... she is definitely a Daddy's girl & has his wrapped around her finger already.... at 11 weeks!!

I cannot believe Elizabeth is 11 weeks old today!!! She is growing so much, smiling a lot more & beginning to "do more" things.... like at floor time, she reaches for the toys now sometimes & tries to grab on to things. It is so cute!!!

Well, it was definitely a great start to my Friday the 13th!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! I love her smile! (I am having trouble leaving comments on your blog b/c it keeps asking for either google/blogger ID or OpenID. Some bloggers have "other" option....hmm!)

Sheena/H2Mommy said...

Oh! That smile is just heart melting. I can tell she is already a Daddy's girl too. It doesn't take long.

Courtney said...

I love the pics. Elizabeth is gorgeous! And she's a little Daddy's Girl.

Colleen said...

Time is flying by isn't it? I love that picture of Elizabeth sucking her thumb. Caden just recently found his thumb too. It's too cute! Elizabeth is absolutely gorgeous :)

Hope said...

She is so cute!!