Well, this week Elizabeth started her 3rd week in daycare. At first it was really hard (for Mommy) but I adjusted & so did she. It's so cute because when we get there in the morning to see her teacher, Miss B, she just smiles... so cute! It makes me feel good as her mother to know that she is cared for well & loves being there. She has a favorite toy at "school." It is a floor toy. She lays on her own bobby on her blankie on the floor and the toy goes over her. It has a mirror on it & little hanging toys, which she LOVES to look at herself in the mirror & she is swinging her arms and trying to grab the toys - its so cute.
Wow - I just cannot believe she will be 3 months old in 10 days!! Time goes by far too quickly. I am so glad she is learning so much & wanting to do more, its truly an amazing job being a parent! I couldn't ask for more.
3 comments:
That's so great that you found a daycare and a teacher that loves Elizabeth and that Elizabeth loves.
I haven't begun looking for a daycare for Christian. I just cry thinking about leaving him. But it's got to be done soon! Wish me luck!
I am so glad she's doing great in daycare, I imagine it was very hard on you. But knowing she's well taken care off, that's so relieving!
Yes they are growing WAYYYYY too quickly!
Post a Comment